A blog is a user-generated website where entries are made in journal style and displayed in a reverse chronological order. New blog tools can be password protected.
Blogger, Blogware, and WordPress.
Here are some recommended rules from 2SMRT4U.COM that can help you as parents keep your children safer when they are web blogging:
- Don't give out your password to anyone except your parent or guardian.
- Don't post personal information on your blog.
- Don't post photos of yourself on your blog.
- Report comments to the blog site provider if a person violates the rules.
- Tell your parent or guardian about anything that happens that made you feel scared or uncomfortable.
Blogging Safety Tips
Information about blogging from iLookBothWays.